terça-feira, 17 de maio de 2011

Abstract notes

"Learn to select thoughts the same way you select the clothes you'll wear in the morning."

What do I have trouble with?
Everything...
I cannot keep up and I get this insain anxieties about everything in my life and that I've lost my place...
Sometimes I feel too much... sometimes... just nothing... it's uncommonly strange how intense and empty moments can be at times.
I'm looking for my own forgiveness, from all the guilt I feel inside. A guilt I know rationaly and consciously I shouldn't feel.
I can deal with pain... I've been hurt worse. I cannot deal with lies, desieving, disonesty, untrusting behaviour... and I am patient if I believe.
If I could do some chanting and meditation it would be the same thing but in a different costume. Need to find my own way, to find myself, to find my space... if it goes throught meditation, so be it, but has to have meaning and results for my path.
Ruin is the road to transformation and should be identified with the beginning of a journey, like a travel starting from planning before we set off.
I do appreciate life with all it comes with, good or bad.
It's not that I need easy... right now I just can't handle so hard.
I need to be unerved... to step up and be blunt.

Nenhum comentário: